1. To get Kelly Osbourne's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry thoroughly using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep side part and mist a heat protecting spray throughout. Then begin using a flat iron to flip the very ends of your hair outward.
3. Use the flat iron to smooth the front sections of your hair over your eyebrow and out toward your ear. Then begin rolling the rest of your hair in the direction of your flipped out ends, down to the base of your head. Secure the rolls you create with bobby pins.
4. Once all of your hair is done, use a soft brush to smooth the top of your hair as necessary.
5. Mist a shine serum throughout, then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Kelly Osbourne Hairstyles
Rate this photo: