1. To get Kelly Rowland's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry straight using a comb attachment. Blow out your bangs using a fine-toothed comb.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist a heat protecting spray throughout all of your hair, then using a flat iron to straighten any untamed pieces.
3. Next, gather your hair up into a ponytail at your crown, keeping your bangs out.
4. Divide your ponytail ends into three sections, then twist them down through to the ends. Wrap each twisted section around the base of your elastic, and secure with bobby pins.
5. Spritz shine serum over your hair and smooth your bangs and sides of your head using a soft brush.
6. Finish with hairspray.
See More Kelly Rowland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: