1. To get Kelly Rowland's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry using a comb attachment.
2. Once your hair is dry, mist on a heat protecting spray. Then flat iron your hair in sections from roots to tips.
3. Next, apply a shine serum onto the palms of your hands and rake your fingers back through your hair. Then gather your hair at the nape of your neck, allowing pieces on either side of your bangs to fall naturally.
4. Secure your hair into a tight, low ponytail, and then divide your ponytail ends into two sections. Twist each section tightly down to the ends, and then wrap them around the base of your elastic. Secure the ends with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a lightweight hairspray.
See More Kelly Rowland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: