1. To get Kelly Rowland's hairstyle, wash your hair normally then blow dry evenly using a paddle brush or comb attachment.
2. Once your hair is dry, flat iron all of your hair straight. Allow your bangs and face framing pieces to fall naturally.
3. Gather your hair up into a taut, high ponytail, leaving your bangs out. Use a soft brush to slick your hair down as you go.
4. Tease your ponytail ends to create volume. Then twist and wrap your ponytail around the base of your elastic, forming a bun.
5. Tug on your bun gently to loosen it, then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Kelly Rowland Hairstyles
Rate this photo: