1. To get Keri Russell's hairstyle, apply a volumizing moisturizer to damp hair and blow dry using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a side part and mist a heat protecting spray all over your hair.
3. Begin curling sections of your hair using a large barrel curling iron. Make sure to clamp sections at about eye-level and curl down away from your face.
4. Once all of your hair is done, mist on a shine serum. Use a soft brush to smooth the top of your hair as necessary.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Keri Russell Hairstyles
Rate this photo: