1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant to damp hair and blow dry on medium heat, using your fingers to add texture and wave. Use a barrel brush to create volume at the roots.
2. Use a styling wand to curl sections of your hair at random. Then, rake through your curls immediately after to create soft, gentle waves that aren't too structured.
3. Create a side part and then divide your hair in half from ear to ear. Smooth the top portion back and secure with a bobby pins at the back of your crown.
4. Spray your hair with a shine serum, and then run your fingers through your hair to give it a more lived-in feel.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Rate this photo: