1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, mist a generous amount of heat protectant spray onto straight hair.
2. Begin curling 1-inch sections of your hair using a curling iron. Start close to your roots then curl down the length of your hair.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, rake through with your fingers. Then rub a styling pomade onto the palms of your hands and run your hands over the top and sides of your hair. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth and distribute the product evenly.
4. Pull the sides of your hair back and pin them down using bobby pins.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Rate this photo: