1. To get Kerry Washington's hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to damp hair then blow dry straight using a round brush or comb attachment. Blow out your bangs with a fine-toothed comb as necessary.
2. Once your hair is try, mist a heat protecting spray throughout all of your hair. Then begin using a flat iron to wave sections of your hair, starting from the back.
3. Clamp your hair close to the roots, then nod your wrist up and down as you slide the iron down the length of your hair. The less you wave your wrist, the looser the waves will be.
4. Once all of your hair is done, rake through your waves using a wide-toothed comb.
5. Mist a shine serum throughout, then finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Kerry Washington Hairstyles
Rate this photo: