1. To get Kim Kardashian's hairstyle, start by apply straightening cream to the bottom half of your hair.
2. Mist the roots of your hair with volumizing spray and use your fingers to massage it into your scalp.
3. Blow dry your hair under low heat using a round brush, making sure to aim the blow dryer downward to minimize frizz.
4. Wrap your bangs around a bristle brush and hit them with low heat to give them body.
5. Once your hair is completely dry, run a flat iron over the bottom half of your hair to straighten it even more.
5. Run a few drops of shine serum over your hair to tame flyaways.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: