1. To get Kim Kardashian's hairstyle, let your hair air dry until it is slightly damp.
2. Starting at the nape of your neck, take 1-inch sections of your hair and comb styling gel into each area. Gradually move up the back of your head in small sections, working gel into each 1-inch-sized segment until you reach your forehead.
3. Rub a dime-size amount of styling serum into your hair, starting from the hairline and finishing at the nape of your neck
4. Back comb hair away from your face using a fine-toothed comb. For more texture, use a wide-toothed comb.
5. To finish, mist hair all over with a strong-hold hairspray. If you want an even wetter finish, use a high shine spray instead.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: