1. To get Kim Kardashian's hairstyle, apply a texturizing volumizer to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Rub a styling cream onto the palms of your hands, and run your hands over your hair from roots to tips.
3. Brush your hair over to one side and pull into a low ponytail behind your ear. Secure with an elastic. Then begin creating a fishtail braid down through to the ends of your hair. Secure the ends with an elastic.
4. Remove the elastic at the base of your fishtail braid. Then begin tugging your braid to loosen and volumize it.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: