1. To get Kim Kardashian's hairstyle, apply a texturizing mousse to damp hair and allow it to air dry.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a center part from your forehead to the back of your crown. Then begin creating reverse French braids on either side of your part. Make sure your braids start at your center part and go to the back of your ear.
3. Braid regularly down the length of your hair once you reach the back of your crown. Then gather all of your hair, including the braided sections, into a ponytail. Secure with an elastic.
4. Divide your ponytail ends into two sections and braid the sections down to the ends. Loosen the braids with your fingers, then wrap them around the base of the elastic, forming a bun.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: