1. To get Kim Kardashian's hairstyle, start by applying a volumizing mousse to damp hair. Create a deep side part in your hair, and then blow dry using a barrel brush.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant, and then use a 1-inch curling iron to uniformly curl sections of your hair towards your face.
3. Mist hair with a shine spray and then rake through your hair using a comb to loosen your curls.
4. Tuck one side of your hair behind your ear and secure with a bobby pin.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Kim Kardashian Hairstyles
Rate this photo: