1. To get Kirsten Dunst's hairstyle, start with day-old hair for stronger hold.
2. Apply heat-protectant to your hair and part it to the side.
3. Next, separate your hair into 2-inch sections, and curl each section with a medium-barrel curling iron. The curls don't have to be perfect, since you'll be putting your hair up anyway.
4. After you curl all of your hair, use your fingers to gather all of your curls into a chignon at the back of your head.
5. Allow a few shorter layers to fall out of the bun. Mist with strong-hold hairspray to hold the look together.
See More Kirsten Dunst Hairstyles
Rate this photo: