Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Kristen Bell is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Kristen Bell photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Kristen Bell. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Kristen Bell Long, Straight, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Long, Wavy, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Long, Wavy, Chic, Blonde Hairstyle
Kristen Bell's Chic, Blonde, Medium, Half-Updo Hairstyle
1. To get Kristen Bell's hairstyle, apply a heat protecting serum to damp hair and blow dry hair with a round brush.2. Divide your hair into one-inch sections, and straighten each section with a flat iron.3. Use your fingers to loosely pull back the top half of your hair above your ears until both sides meet at the back of your head. Use bobby pins to secure your hair in place.4. Smooth your ends with a shine serum, and finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kristen Bell Hairstyles
Kristen Bell Long, Blonde, Tousled Half Updo
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blonde, Sexy Hairstyle
1. To get Kristen Bell’s hairstyle, part your hair off to the side, and then blow dry with a paddle brush.2. Rub shine serum between your hands and smooth over your hair.3. Apply shine serum to any fly-aways. 4. Tuck your hair behind one ear.5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Kristen Bell Hairstyles
Kristen Bell Chic, Romantic, Blonde Updo
Kristen Bell's Long, Blonde, Romantic, Tousled Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Long, Blonde, Wavy Hairstyle with Highlights
Kristen Bell Medium, Straight, Blunt Hairstyle
Kristen Bell with a Chic, Long, Blonde, Straight Hairstyle
Kristen Bell Sophisticated, Blonde Updo
Kristen Bell Tousled, Blonde, Romantic Ponytail
Kristen Bell Straight Updo
1. Blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush and create a middle part about half way back from your hairline. Tease the hair near your crown to give it a bit of height.
2. Smooth over the teased hair and pull hair back into a low bun, and gently loosen the front part so it hangs loosely over your ear.
3. Mist with finishing spray to tame down any flyaways.