1. To get Kristen Bell's hairstyle, start by applying a shine serum to damp hair. Blow dry using a paddle brush, lifting at the roots to create volume.
2. Mist your hair with a heat protectant, and then use a flat iron to straighten your hair.
3. Take the 1-inch section at the front of your hair and clip it out of the way. Pull the rest of your hair back into a ponytail, and then secure with an elastic.
4. Create a center part in your remaining hair, and then pull each side back to meet the ponytail. Secure in place with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kristen Bell Hairstyles
Rate this photo: