1. To get Kristen Bell's hairstyle, apply a smoothing serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Create a side part, then begin French braiding the top of your hair from the front and work your way backward. Make sure to leave the sides (from the top of your temple to your ear) of your hair out of the braid.
3. Stop the French braid about halfway down your head then secure with an elastic.
4. Next, take one side of your hair from your temple to the top of your ear and divide into two sections. Braid each section normally then secure over the French braid at the back of your head using a bobby pin. Repeat with the other side of your hair.
5. Finish by spritzing your hair with a workable hairspray.
See More Kristen Bell Hairstyles
Rate this photo: