1. To get Kristen Stewart's hairstyle, start by applying a texturizing spray gel to the roots of your hair to build texture.
2. Mist the rest of your hair with a wave-enhancing spray and blow dry roughly with your hands to get a beachy, tousled look.
3. Once your hair is dry, take random pieces of your hair and create braids in various sizes throughout the hair.
4. Leaving the top of your hair loose, twist the rest of your hair into an updo. Use bobby pins to secure sections of the updo for an undone look.
4. Finish by misting your hairstyle with strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kristen Stewart Hairstyles
Rate this photo: