1. To get Kristen Stewart's hairstyle, apply a generous amount of texturizing spray to dry hair.
2. Create a deep side part, then tease the section opposite of your part with a fine-toothed comb. For best results, leave a smooth portion of your hair on top to conceal the teased section underneath.
3. Slick back the opposite side of your hair with a styling pomade. Use a soft bristle brush to smooth it down and distribute the product evenly.
4. Next, gather your hair back into an off-center ponytail just above the nape of your neck. Make sure to leave the majority of your teased section out of the ponytail.
5. Once your ponytail is secure, take the teased section and begin twisting it back in the direction of your ponytail. Push up at the roots as you go to ensure volume, then pin over your elastic to conceal it.
6. Tousle your ends with your fingers and smooth the slicked down side of your hair as necessary using a soft brush.
7. Finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kristen Stewart Hairstyles
Rate this photo: