1. To get Kristen Stewart's hairstyle, apply a texturizing moisturizer to damp hair and blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, apply a curl-enhancing serum onto the palms of your hands and scrunch the roots and ends your hair using your fingers.
3. Lightly tease the crown of your head using a fine-toothed comb. Then smooth the sides of your hair backward, leaving the top of your hair voluminous and teased.
3. Next, use a banana clip to secure your hair back.
3. Tousle the ends of your hair with your fingers, then finish with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Kristen Stewart Hairstyles
Rate this photo: