1. To get Kristen Wiig's hairstyle, start by applying a shine serum to damp hair, and then create a deep side part in your hair. Blow dry your hair using a paddle brush.
2. Mist your hair all over with a heat protectant, and then use a flat iron to smooth 1-inch sections of your hair. Start at the roots and slowly pull the iron down to the ends. Be careful not to linger too long in one spot.
3. Use your fingers to apply an anti-frizz serum to your hair. Then brush through your hair to smooth it.
4. Tuck both sides of your hair behind your ears, and secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Kristen Wiig Hairstyles
Rate this photo: