1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a texturing spray to dry hair to create texture and hold.
2. Separate your hair into two sections: one on the left and on the right. The part down the middle of your hair does not have to be exact.
3. Separate both the left and right side into a top section and bottom section. Your top section of hair should be a little thinner for the smaller braid.
4. Dutch braid one of the bottom sections, leaving the top and other bottom untouched for now. Secure with an elastic. If you're unfamiliar, a Dutch braid is an inside-out braid. Simply French braid your hair normally, but fold your hair under rather than over..(Click here for a Dutch braid video tutorial.)
5.Next, fold the bottom of your braid into your hair and hold it in place with a hairpin.
6. Repeat steps four and five for the other remaining bottom section.
7. For the top pieces, leaving a few stray hairs loose in the front, start Dutch braiding the top and move down your head. Finish the braid all the way down to the end of the hair and hold with an elastic.
8. Combine the top braid with the bottom braid by placing it parallel and then folding under creating a bun.
9. Repeat steps seven and eight for the remaining top section.
10. Mist hair thoroughly with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Rate this photo: