1. To get Lea Michele's hairstyle, apply a volumizing texturizer to damp hair then blow dry using a diffuser.
2. Begin by sectioning off the bottom quarter of your hair, securing the top with a clip momentarily if needed. Braid that section tightly at the nape of your neck down through to the ends. Then wrap it in a circle to form a bun and secure using bobby pins.
3. Let the top section of your hair out of the clip, then separate a section around the perimeter of your head to be braided. Use a clip to secure the inside section if needed.
4. Create a side part with the secure left out, and begin French braiding your hair back towards the bun on either side of the part. Once you reach the back, layer the loose ends on top of each other and secure them down with bobby pins.
5. Repeat this step with the remaining section of your hair. Make sure to braid along the outside braid you formed to create a uniform look.
6. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Lea Michele Hairstyles
Rate this photo: