1. To get Lena Headey's hairstyle, apply a smoothing balm to damp hair and blow dry bangs so they are side swept. Then blow dry the rest of your hair evenly using a round brush.
2. Create a deep side part and lightly mist your hair with a shine serum.
3. Begin to curl your hair in 1-inch sections using a small barrel curling iron.
4. Then twist the front section of your hair opposite your side swept bangs and pin it back loosely behind your ear. Sweep all of your hair over to one shoulder.
5. Lastly, spray your hair with a medium hold hairspray.
See More Lena Headey Hairstyles
Rate this photo: