Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Lily Collins is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Lily Collins photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Lily Collins. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Lily Collins Short, Straight, Brunette, Edgy Hairstyle
1. To get Lily Collins’s hairstyle, apply a sea salt spray to damp hair and blow dry, using your hands for extra texture. Part your hair in a deep side part and flip it over to the opposite side. 2. Spray hairspray on your hair flip to lock it into place. 3. Mist a shine spray onto your hair, and then comb through with a boar bristle brush to evenly distribute the product. 4. Rub pomade between your hands, and then work it through the ends of your hair to add wind-blown texture. 5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More J Lily Collins Hairstyles
Lily Collins' Chic, Sophisticated, Straight, Brunette Hairstyle
1. To get Lily Collins' hairstyle, make a deep side part in damp hair and apply a shine serum from your roots to your ends. Blow dry your hair straight with a paddle brush. 2. Apply a heat protectant serum to hair and go over your entire head with a flat iron, making sure to pull hair straight down to get it stick straight. 3. Use a gel to slick back the sides of your hair, and secure hair behind your ears with bobby pins. 4. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray. See More Lily Collins Hairstyles
Lily Collins' Wavy, Brunette, Edgy, Party Hairstyle
Lily Collins' Long, Curly, Half Updo Hairstyle with Bangs
1. To get Lily Collins' hairstyle, apply mousse to damp hair and fluff with fingers for height.
2. Blow dry hair completely with a round brush, including bangs.
3. Lift the top section of hair on the crown and tease the hair. Brush the top layer back over the teased part, and secure it into a small bun with bobby pins. 4. Separate the bottom layer of hair into three sections. Curl small sections of hair around a 1 1/2 – 2 -inch curling iron.
5. Run fingers through hair to break-up curl. Use firm-hold finishing spray for additional hold, especially at the top.
See More Lily Collins Hairstyles