1. Coat hair with a heat-protective, texturizing spray.
2. Wrap 1-inch sections of hair around a half-inch curling iron to get tight, spiral curls. Continue until your whole head of hair is done.
3. Finger-comb curls to stretch them out, then mist with hairspray.
4. Gather hair into a side ponytail, leaving out a handful of tendrils to frame your face. Secure beneath one ear with an elastic.
5. Wrap one tendril back and around the elastic to cover it. Secure beneath your ponytail with a bobby pin.
Rate this photo: