1. Blow dry hair with a paddle brush.
2. Split hair into four sections (two at front top and two at back bottom). Wind up and clip into place.
3. Working with one section at a time from front to back, release hair and create pin curls with 2-inch sections of hair. Pin each curl into place with mini hair clips or bobby pins.
4. Mist with hairspray when finished, do your makeup, agonize over what to wear, have a cup of coffee, and so on.
5. Remove pins and shake out hair, using fingers to comb and separate curls.
Rate this photo: