1. To get Lucy Hale's hairstyle, dry your hair using blow dryer on high. For extra volume, turn your head upside down as you blow dry.
2. Once your hair is dry, rub a frizz-fighting serum onto your palms and distribute throughout your hair.
3. Next, beginning at the back of your head, curl 1-inch sections of hair using a curling iron. Clamp hair at the root, and then hold it tight as you curl down the hair shaft, in the direction away from your face. Allow the ends of your hair to remain straight.
4. Continue throughout the rest of your hair. Once you've finished, create a deep side part.
5. Brush hair over to one side using a soft brush to smooth and tame flyaways. Then secure side swept look with bobby pins or a statement hair clip.
6. Finish with hairspray.
See More Lucy Hale Hairstyles
Rate this photo: