1. To get Lucy Hale's hairstyle, smooth a texturizing mousse over damp hair and blow dry straight using a round brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a side part and smooth your hair over to one side using a soft bristle brush. Make sure to leave out a few face-framing pieces.
3. Begin braiding your hair over to one side all the way to the ends and then secure with an elastic.
4. Brush your braid upward using a boar bristle brush to create a slightly messy look. You can also use your fingers to loosen the braid.
5. Pin back some face framing pieces as necessary and finish with holding hairspray.
See More Lucy Hale Hairstyles
Rate this photo: