1. To get Lucy Punch's hairstyle, apply a texturizing cream to damp hair and let your hair air dry.
2. Create a deep side part and pull your hair into a low ponytail, leaving the pieces of hair framing your face free, and secure with an elastic. If your hair is long enough, loop and pin sections of your ponytail around the elastic to create a messy bun.
3. Apply a heat protectant to the pieces of hair framing your face. Then, wrap sections of your hair around a styling wand. Hold for a few moments before letting loose.
4. Once these pieces are curled, use a wide-toothed comb to rake through your curls and loosen them.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Lucy Punch Hairstyles
Rate this photo: