1. To get Maia Mitchell's hairstyle, spray dry shampoo on dry, unwashed hair to add grip for the updo.
2. Part your hair down the middle, then divide it into two low ponytails. Secure each ponytail with a clear elastic.
3. Braid each ponytail and secure each end with another elastic. Use your fingers to loosen the braids to create a messier look.
4. Pull one braid over the top of your head toward your opposite ear and secure with bobby pins.
5. Take the remaining braid and repeat on the other side, crisscrossing the braids at the front. Secure with bobby pins and set with a flexible hold hairspray.
See More Maia Mitchell Hairstyles
Rate this photo: