1. To get Maika Monroe's hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Once your hair is dry, use a styling wand to touch up any frizzy pieces of your hair. Then tease your hair gently at the roots to enhance volume at your crown.
3. Starting at your crown, begin French braiding your hair until you reach the back of your crown. Then braid down the length of your hair normally.
4. Take the remaining section of your hair, including your braid, and secure it into a low ponytail. Then take the ends, twist them and wrap them around the elastic to form a loose bun. Secure with bobby pins.
5. Finish by misting with a strong-hold hairspray.
See More Maika Monroe Hairstyles
Rate this photo: