1. To start, put a quarter-size amount of straightening balm in the palms of your hair and rub together to evenly distribute the product. Then, run your hands through your hair.
2. Now blow dry your hair. Use your hands (not a brush) while you dry to help give your hair texture.
3. Make a side part, then pull your hair back into a low ponytail. Don't worry if some strands fall free -- this look is meant to be messy.
4. Loosely wrap the ponytail around its base and pin into place with bobby pins.
5. If every, single strand of your hair crept into the ponytail, pull out some extra strands for a messy look.
6. Finish with a light-hold hairspray.
See More Malin Akerman Hairstyles
Rate this photo: