1. To get Maria Menounos' hairstyle, apply a frizz-taming serum to damp hair and blow dry straight using a paddle brush.
2. Create an angled center part, then run a ceramic flat iron through your hair to straighten any wavy pieces. Use a fine-toothed comb to tease the underside of your hair at the crown and sides of your head.
3. Gather your hair over to one side and secure with an elastic. Then divide your ponytail ends into two pieces and begin twisting each piece down to the ends.
4. Loosely wrap each twisted piece around the base of your elastic and secure with a second elastic, now forming a bun.
5. Allow loose pieces of your hair to fall out of your bun. Tug on it gently to loosen it, securing any unwanted pieces with bobby pins as necessary.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Maria Menounos Hairstyles
Rate this photo: