1. To get Maria Menounos's hairstyle, mist a texturizing spray all over damp hair from your roots down through to the ends.
2. Spray a heat protectant over your hair to prep. Then begin wrap 1- to 2-inch sections of your hair around a styling wand. Be sure to wrap each section starting closely to your roots and wrapping away from your face.
3. Once all of your hair is curling, rake through them using a vented brush to create a wavy textured. Then use a teasing brush to create volume at the crown and sides of your hair.
4. Rake all of your hair back using your fingers, then begin creating a fishtail French braid starting at the back of your crown. Be sure to keep the braid center as you start then gradually angle it off to your shoulder.
5. Continuing fishtail braiding down the length of your hair, securing the ends with a clear elastic.
5. Tug on the braid to loosen it and create a slightly messy, unkempt look. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Maria Menounos Hairstyles
Rate this photo: