1. To get Maria Menounos' hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser and scrunching the ends.
2. Once your hair is dry, apply a frizz-taming serum all over your hair. Then begin curling random sections of your hair using a medium-sized barrel curling iron.
3. Divide your hair horizontally from ear to ear. Then swoop the top portion of you hair into a ponytail at your crown. Allow your wisps to fall naturally.
4. Gently tug on your ponytail ends to tighten and create volume at the front of your head. Then wrap a section of your hair around the ponytail elastic to conceal it.
5. Mist a flexible-hold hairspray all over your hair to finish.
See More Maria Menounos
Rate this photo: