1. To get Maria Sharapova's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Once your hair is dry, create a deep middle part, and then spray on a heat protectant all over your hair.
3. Using a ceramic flat iron, begin straightening your hair from roots to ends. Make sure to bump your sections outward around the nose level, then continue straightening down. This will create a more voluminous style that also looks natural.
4. Rub a styling wax onto your fingertips then run them through the ends of your hair to create a piecey, choppy texture.
5. Finish by spritzing your hair with a workable hairspray.
See More Maria Sharapova
Rate this photo: