1. To get Marisa Tomei's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm and blow dry hair evenly with a round brush.
2. Create a slight side part. Next, rake your fingers through your hair and apply a dab of pomade to 1-inch sections of your hair for a a piecey look.
3. Gather your hair into a mid-height ponytail and secure with an elastic, while leaving volume at your roots.
4. Pin your ponytail into a loose bun using bobby pins. Allow face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Marisa Tomei Hairstyles
Rate this photo: