1. To get Melissa Benoist's hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a paddle brush.
2. Part your hair off to the side, then run a flat iron through any untamed pieces.
3. Spritz a shine serum over your hair, then pull your hair back into a low pony at the nape of your neck. Secure with an elastic.
4. Wrap a section of your hair around the base of the elastic to conceal it, and then secure with a bobby pin.
5. Finish with a workable hairspray.
See More Melissa Benoist
Rate this photo: