1. To get Melissa Benoist's hairstyle, apply a heat protectant spray to damp hair, then blow dry with a round brush.
2. Create a side part and backcomb your hair around the crown of your head.
3. Take two-inch sections from each side of the part and loosely braid each section. Secure the braids with a clear elastic and pin them back at the nape of your neck.
4. Pull the rest of your hair back into a low ponytail. Leave a few small pieces in the front to frame your face.
5. Wrap your ponytail around the elastic to form a bun and secure with bobby pins.
<6. Set with a flexible-hold hairspray
See More Melissa Benoist Hairstyles
Rate this photo: