1. To get Michelle Dockery's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm to damp hair and blow dry hair evenly using a round brush.
2. Create a side part. Next, apply a heat protectant.
3. Using a large-barrel curling iron, begin curling 1-inch sections of your hair. While curling, only add curl to some of your hair and leave some of the sections as is.
4. Brush through your hair to soften curls. Then rake your fingers through your hair for a tousled look.
5. Finish with a light hold hairspray.
See More Michelle Dockery Hairstyles
Rate this photo: