1. To get Michelle Williams' hairstyle, apply a straightening balm to damp hair and create an exaggerated side part.
2. Next, blow dry your hair using a fine-toothed comb. Be sure the lift at your crown as you go, sweeping the front pieces of your hair over to the side opposite of your part.
3. Use a flat iron to smooth any flyaways. Start about an inch from the roots of your hair to maintain volume.
4. Mist a shine serum onto the palms of your hands, then rub your hands over the length and ends of your hair, avoiding the roots.
5. Spray a fine-toothed comb with a flexible-hold hairspray and smooth it throughout your hair to finish.
See More Michelle Williams Hairstyles
Rate this photo: