1. Make a side part. Curl your hair, from halfway down to the ends, with a medium-barreled curing iron.
2. Tease your hair at the crown to give a little height.
3. Pull the side with less hair back, past center of your head, and secure with a line of bobby pins. For a no slip guarantee: Crisscross the bobby pins.
4. Leaving bangs and tendrils loose in front, pull the other side of your hair back to just behind your ear and pin.
5. Arrange curls to hide bobby pins and spritz with hairspray.
Rate this photo: