Celebrities are THE fashion icons for beauty, makeup — and of course, hairstyles. Miley Cyrus is no exception. That’s why we’ve got Miley Cyrus photo galleries, pictures, and general beauty news on this celeb. Her style is totally inspiring and worth checking out. So if you’re searching for some beauty tips, hairstyle options, and fashion advice, turn to Miley Cyrus. She’ll bring your fashion to a whole new place.
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Funky Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Long, Curly, Romantic, Formal, Brunette Hairstyle with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Brunette Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Sexy, Tousled, Bob Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Short, Straight, Blonde, Pixie Hairstyle
1. To get Miley Cyrus’s hairstyle, apply a shine serum to damp hair and blow dry, using your fingers to add texture. Part your hair to the side. 2. Rub a dime-size amount of pomade between your hands, and then smooth it over the top layer of your hair for a sleek look. 3. Finish with a light-hold hairspray. See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles
Miley Cyrus Medium, Wavy, Tousled Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus' Short, Edgy, Blonde, Party Hairstyle
Miley Cyrus Chic, Brunette Ponytail with Highlights
Miley Cyrus Long, Wavy Hairstyle
1. Immediately after showering, apply a texturing product and comb through wet hair.
2. Part hair in two sections and create two long, loose braids.
3. After your hair dries, take out the braids and finger comb to loosen the waves.
4. Use a texturizing spray all over and use your fingers to scrunch hair.
Miley Cyrus' Medium, Sexy, Wavy, Bob Hairstyle
1. To get Miley Cyrus' hairstyle, evenly apply mousse to damp hair and part to one side.
2. Blow dry hair with a medium-sized round brush. Make sure to curl the ends under.
3. When hair is completely dry, curl small pieces of hair with 1 or 1 1/2 -inch curling iron, depending on how tight you want curls and the length of your bob.
4. Finger comb hair for added tousle. Set look with a finishing spray or long-hold shine serum.
See More Miley Cyrus Hairstyles