1. If your hair isn't already straight, work a smoothing cream through your damp hair and blow dry hair straight using a paddle brush.
2. Then, go over your hair with a straightener -- the straighter the better for this style.
3. Make a part directly down the middle of your head with a comb, stopping right in the middle of your crown.
4. Next, take the hair in the back, and tease it to get a bit of height, then smooth over the top layer.
5. Grab the smoothed and teased portions, along with a few pieces from each side of your head, and pull them to the back of your head and secure with pins.
6. Finally, add a little bit of sparkle with a jeweled headband.
Rate this photo: