1. To get Mindy Kaling's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry evenly using a diffuser.
2. Create a side part, and then curl 1 to 2-inch sections of your hair using a medium-sized barrel curling iron. Make sure to hold each section clamped in the barrel for about 10 seconds, then let loose.
3. Once all of your hair is curled, smooth the front sections of your hair off to one side and pin it down near your temple. Then tousle the rest of your hair as you pin sections down to the base of your head using bobby pins.
4. As you pin pieces down, your style should form a faux bob. Tug on sections to loosen as necessary and allow face-framing pieces to fall naturally.
5. Mist hair all over with a workable hairspray.
See More Mindy Kaling Hairstyles
Rate this photo: