1. To get Miranda Cosgrove's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry straight using a vented brush.
2. Begin teasing the crown and sides of your hair using a fine-toothed comb. Then use your fingers to pull your hair back into a ponytail, allowing your bangs to fall naturally.
3. Secure with an elastic. Then tease your ponytail and loosely wrap it around the elastic to form a bun. Secure with bobby pins.
4. Tug on your bun to loosen it, and then run a flat iron through your bangs as necessary.
5. Lightly mist with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Miranda Cosgrove Hairstyles
Rate this photo: