1. To get Miranda Kerr's hairstyle, apply a volumizing mousse to damp hair and blow dry using a barrel brush. Create a deep side part.
2. Spray your hair with a heat protectant, and then use a 1-inch curling iron to curl sections of hair toward your face.
3. Mist your hair with a shine spray, and then comb through it to distribute the product evenly.
4. Loosely tuck one side of your hair behind your ear, and then secure with a bobby pin.
5. Finish with a medium-hold hairspray.
See More Miranda Kerr Hairstyles
Rate this photo: