1. To get Miranda Kerr's hairstyle, apply a texturizing balm and blow dry hair straight with a round brush.
2. Next, brush the top third of your hair back and pin loosely to the back of your head, maintaining volume at the roots.
3. Then gather the rest of your hair and brush back smoothly. Secure all of your hair in a mid-height ponytail, making sure to keep the sides sleek and the top messy.
4. Apply a shine serum to the sides of your hair and to your ponytail.
5. Finish with a light hold hair spray.
See More Miranda Kerr Hairstyles
Rate this photo: