1. Rub a holding lotion throughout hair, to add volume and hold the 'do.
2. Part your hair down the middle, except for the bangs, which you should comb straight forward.
3. Working in 2- or 3-inch sections, blow dry your hair with a large round brush. Also use the large round brush to blow dry your bangs forward.
4. Once hair is dry, and again working in 2- or 3-inch sections, use large hot rollers or a large-barrel curling iron to add big, bouncy curls on the sides and back of hair. Apply a small amount of hair wax to your fingers and comb them through your curls to lift and separate and add more body to hair.
5. Smooth out the bangs with a hair straightener if needed, curling them under slightly at the ends. Finish the look with a light-hold hairspray.
Rate this photo: